Some Third Parties services might also use some cookies. These services have their own policies and are not affiliated with Akzynth (Akzynth.com). Please consult the "Third Parties" section below for more informations.
Akzynth collects and stores personal datas provided by Visitors and Customers when they sign up or update a personal account or when they make an order. The informations stored and processed by Akzynth are those provided by the User and some other technical datas. This informations are mainly used in the aim to :
- Create and manage a personal account with the customer details (name, email, phone number), the shipment informations (address of delivery), the login informations and the order history.
- Process orders with the customer billing informations (name, payment method, transaction ID...). And the recipient's informations (name, postal address, phone number) for the deliveries.
- Contact the customer for any questions regarding their orders and their deliveries.
- Offer an optimal experience for the Customer and suggest the most revelant products or services related to their buying habits.
- Propose personalised discounts and private offers according the Customer location, buying habits and also their order history.
In the aim to improve the User experience, to know better the habits of its Visitors, and to offer more pertinent and personalised content, Akzynth may also collect some technical datas through its Website from its Users such as IP address, geographical location, language, kind of device, operating system. Some other tracking informations for statisics purposes may be also provided to Akzynth from external services such as Google Analytics...
For more informations :